FRIEDRICH WILHELM
Under construction

The master ship builder G.C. Peckelhering in Pillau built the Friedrich Wilhelm in 1680-1681. She was launched on April 25, 1681 and completed in Koenigsberg. She had a very active career. With a length of 125 ft., she was designed to carry 50 to 60 cannons on board. In 1692 she was carrying 40 12 pounders and 10 three pounders and a crew of 160 men.

The model is currently under construction, built plank on frame, with European boxwood and ebony to a scale of 1/8" to 1 ft. with an overall length of 18 ½".
** For questions, pricing and ordering information please contact us.